Berlin Updates March 20, 21, 22

 Dear Friends,

A lot of ministry has been done by the team, more than I can possible write about again. This is because I have already written up several reports about what the team has been doing. Many of these reports have already been published on Chosen People Ministries website:  https://www.chosenpeople.com/ukraine-how-you-can-help/?utm_source=CPM&utm_medium=Module&utm_campaign=Ukraine&utm_content=Hero_CPM

So please use the link about to get some of the more recent updates.  There is a video where Janice shares up on that website also, near the bottom of the page.  Please watch it!  Thanks!


Thank you for your prayerful support!

Oh, and I know you are wondering... Yes I'm managing just fine with my adorable and very helpful boys. They have been helping to cook, clean and help each other with homework.  AND  of course you all know that I love to cook! So something new every night...


Blessings in Messiah,

Jason Rose


Popular posts from this blog

A Terrible Tragedy occurred last night.

Prayer Requests regarding the recent uptick in Rocket fire, Riots and terror attacks

Important Update! Significant News to report!