Visiting the USA


Every year I travel to the USA to teach on a variety of subjects. This year, I was asked to speak mostly about the Passover, which I love to do!  It was difficult traveling alone and leaving Janice and the boys behind in Israel. By God's grace they managed well but were very glad to have me home after almost three weeks in the USA.  I'm grateful for the many amazing people who prayed for these events, gave financially and provide a place for me to lay my head!  We always hope that at these meetings people will want to dig deeper into God's word and grow.  Please pray that God will use these experiences to draw people closer to Him.


Popular posts from this blog

A Terrible Tragedy occurred last night.

Prayer Requests regarding the recent uptick in Rocket fire, Riots and terror attacks

Important Update! Significant News to report!