God Story - the missing keys

 Before I was married, I was in college, and working for Ministry part time. I was in charge of a Ministry  vehicle. I hadn't used the vehicle in a very long time,  since I had my own vehicle. One day my boss asked me where the keys were for the vehicle. I hadn't  used  the vehicle in months. I had no idea where I put those keys. I looked and looked and looked.  I couldn't find them anywhere. At some point my boss gave me an ultimatum, he said, "I need those keys in 15 minutes." When upstairs to my apartment, and prayed and I said m, "God you have to show me where I  put those keys." As I was praying , I saw  picture of a winter coat in the pocket of the coat I saw the keys.  There was a closet that I never used,  and sure enough the coat with in that closet. I reached into the pocket and found the keys. God answered my prayers.

Popular posts from this blog

A Terrible Tragedy occurred last night.

Prayer Requests regarding the recent uptick in Rocket fire, Riots and terror attacks

Important Update! Significant News to report!