FREE eBook

About a year ago, we had dinner in the Judean hills. This caused me to ponder the perspective that so many Israeli believers hold regarding this region and how so few outside this region really understand its, history, importance and significance. So I wrote a short ebook on the topic and I would like you to prayerfully consider reading it.

You can get it by going to www.jasonrose.org and clicking on FREE EBOOK ---> READ MORE 

or just click here

The book is my attempt to help believers in Yeshua (Jesus) understand the complexity and importance of Judea in current events in the future unfolding of God's plans for the world. Its a free book for now. I may begin charging for it at some point.

Blessings in Messiah,

Jason

Popular posts from this blog

A Terrible Tragedy occurred last night.

Prayer Requests regarding the recent uptick in Rocket fire, Riots and terror attacks

Important Update! Significant News to report!